MiddleVR for Unity - HMD Edition
The ultimate VR toolbox to add rich interactivity to your VR apps:
- Display and interact with any webpage in your virtual world,
- Navigate naturally in your 3D models,
- Manipulate objects intuitively,
Now with with a new edition for head-mounted displays only!
Based on our VR expertise we:
- create your VR applications,
- develop MiddleVR SDK features,
- rent VR hardware (Cave, Oculus Rift, zSpace, ...)
MiddleVR for Unity
Quickly create powerful VR applications
MiddleVR is the perfect Unity plugin to create powerful VR applications:
- Support for any VR system (Oculus Rift, CAVEs, 3D-TV, zSpace)
- Built-in interactions (Navigations, manipulation of objects)
- Deployment on different VR systems without any modification
Create once, presence everywhere
MiddleVR helps you reduce the time to move your application
from one VR system to another:
- Quickly add any tracking system to your Oculus Rift setup
(Kinect, Razer Hydra, ...)
- Move your application from a CAVE to a stereoscopic
wall or a head-mounted display
Sebastien Kuntz was invited to give the keynote at the SEARIS (Software Engineering and Architecture...January 21, 2015
We are looking for two interns, the positions are open for early next year (2015)....November 21, 2014
Sebastien Kuntz, CEO of MiddleVR, has been invited by Palmer Luckey to speak at the...October 31, 2014
Bonjour à tous, dans le cadre du lancement de notre offre de services autour de...June 13, 2014
“VR is the art and science of fooling your brain so that you feel present in a virtual environment.”
President / CEO
VR expert with more than 13 years of experience. He started MiddleVR SDK more than 5 years ago.
VR expert focused on VR applications, interactions and CAVEs setup.
Senior VR engineer
PhD in 3D and VR, specialized in C++, low-level integration and collaborative VR.
C++, 3D and VR expert and engineer, focused on GUI, low-level integrations and collaborative VR.
Xavier Le Coroller
VR engineer, specialized in VR and Unity applications development.