Visualize CAD 3D models and collaborate online
Improov is a platform for collaboration in virtual reality. You can think of it as a virtual office and meeting room.
It allows users to load multiple 3D models and view them at scale one in virtual reality.
The product review can be collaborative, meaning a user in another office, city or country can join the meeting room, either with a classic non-VR application, or with any VR system.
It is currently oriented toward CAD (computer aided design) engineers but it will evolve to support many different business cases, such as architecture, training etc.
Two minutes tutorial
- Load 3D models
- Load native CAD data
- Visualize at real scale
- Interact naturally
- Collaborate online
- Cutting planes
- Take pictures
- 3D measuring tools
- Ergonomic assessment
- Desktop application: VR is not required
Supported file formats
- Solidworks (.sldprt, .sldasm, All-> R19)
- 3DXML (V3, V4 Ascii)
- STEP (.stp, 203/214)
- IGES (.igs, 3&5)
- Catia V5 ( .CATPart, .CATProduct, .cgr R10 -> R22 )
- Catia V6 ( 3DXML Binary, R2011x )
- Siemens NX (JT: JtOpen 7.0 -> 9.5 )
And more to come !
Supported VR systems
- HTC Vive (DK1, Pre)
- Oculus Rift (DK1, DK2, CV1 & touch controllers)
- Power walls
- 3D TVs
- Any VR system supported by MiddleVR for Unity
Award winning solution